While perusing the many blogs we love to visit, we found this delicious Popcorn Cake on Cookies & Cups and we just had to try to make it ourselves. This time we decided to go miniature and why not make a small "Cupcake" version.
1 Cup of M&M's
1 Cup of Pretzel Sticks (broken)
1/2 Stick of Butter
4 Cups of Mini Marshmallows
- Mix the popcorn, M&M's, and pretzels in a large bowl. (Make sure you take out all of the kernels that didn't pop.)
- In a medium sauce pan melt the butter and then add the marshmallows. Allow the mixture to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the marshmallow to the popcorn and mix.
- Grease the small bundt pans and add the mixture.
- Let cool for at least an hour